eRecordsUSA specializes in document scanning & digitization services for the following:
- Small and Medium-sized businesses
- Corporations & Fortune 500, Large corporations
- Law Offices & Legal Offices
- Accountants & Financial Institutions
- Insurance & Mortgage Businesses
- Architects & Designers
- Medical Offices & Patient records
- Schools and Universities
- Government, Federal, State & Local
- Manufacturing & Shipping
- HR departments & Employee Records
- Private citizens
- Media & Publishing
- Libraries Public and Private Collections
- Laboratories and Research Institutes
In addition to top-quality scans, we offer individualized attention, fast turn-around, competitive pricing, and flexible payment terms. Your documents can be scanned in color or black and white, and stored on CD/DVD, in our document cloud, or both.
We also offer you the option of having your documents shredded or returned to you. Free pickup and return is available for high volume jobs.
Feel free to reach out to us here with any questions that you may have about your Document Scanning Project, or call us at 510.900.8800, Monday through Friday, between 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Allow eRecordsUSA to assist you with Digitizing and Preserving your precious records. Don’t forget to ask about our existing & past clients, you will be amazed to hear about them.
- Legal Document Imaging Services
- Litigation Archival Services
- Litigation Document Scanning
- Legal Document Scanning Services
- Document Imaging Services
- Map Scanning Services
- Large Format Blueprint Scanning
- Document Conversion Center
- Blueprint Scanning Services
- Newspaper Scanning Services
- Business Tax Records Scanning
- Blueprint Imaging Services
- Blueprint Digitizing Services
- Blueprint Archival Services
- Blueprint Archiving Services
- Digital Library Services
- Document Archival Services
- Document Archiving Service
- Large Format Scanning Services
- Engineering Drawing Scanning
- Medical Records Scanning Services
- Genealogy Imaging Services
- Genealogy Digitization Services
- Large Format Blueprint Imaging Services
- Litigation Documents Digitizing Services
- Litigation Documents Digitization Services
- Medical Records Digitization Services
- Medical Records Digitizing Services
- Medical Records Imaging Services
- Medical Records Archiving Service
- Genealogy Archival Services
- Healthcare Records Archiving Services
- Document Imaging Company
- Newspaper Archival Services
- Newspaper Archiving Services
- Litigation Archiving Services
- Legal Documents Digitization Services
- Newspaper Digitization Services
- Newspaper Imaging Services
- Wide Format Blueprint Imaging Services
- Genealogy Scanning Services
- Healthcare Records Scanning Services
- Wide Format Scanning Services
- Document Scanning Company
- Mortgage Loan Scanning Services
- Genealogy Digitizing Services
- Genealogy Archiving Services
- Healthcare Records Archival Services
- Real Estate Document Scanning Services
- Test Report Scanning Services
- Paper Scanning Services
- Wide Format Blueprint Scanning Services
- Medical Records Scanning Company
- Medical Records Archival Services
- Newspaper Scanning Company
- Legal Documents Digitizing Services
Find Us On Facebook
We needed to have notebooks scanned and eRecordsUSA did just that in no time. The final file was more polished than I expected considering the notebooks had to remain intact. If you need a professional service with a quick turnaround time at very reasonable prices, I highly recommend eRecordsUSA.
- Andrew Dinh
I had a box of fading Newsweek and freelance clips. eRecordsUSA did a great job digitizing them. They look great, are searchable, and are conveniently located on one disc rather than in a haphazardly organized box. I recommend eRecordsUSA to any journalists and to anyone who wants to organize their office/life!
- Patricia King
- Writer - San Francisco
I dropped off a box of unorganized papers, when I received the scans back WOW! I love your work and your attention to detail. I will be sending you more work.
- Dr. Patrick Porter
- Porter Vision
I was very impressed with the professionalism and product I received from eRecordsUSA. They were efficient with the pick up of documents, and the scans are very user-friendly. I highly recommend them to any business.
- Nedda Ledgerwood
- Nedda Ledgerwood, Attorney
We needed many boxes of information scanned and shredded. eRecordsUSA picked up the documents, which was very convenient, and sent us the scans shortly thereafter. The on-site shredding service was an added bonus. All in all, eRecordsUSA helped our law practice truly become a \"paperless\" office
- Doron Ohel
- Doron Ohel Law Offices
I have had more than 15K of class papers that I collected while being 2 years in Stanford. I just left huge box with papers without particular order . eRecords scanned them and shredded paper versions. Thank you for high quality of scan services and for structuring all my papers according to the topics (free bonus that I got)!
- Igor Khamel
- Stanford Student
Great service, on time, reasonable price
- Mara Feeney
- Mara Feeney & Associates
eRecordsUSA did an outstanding job. Considering that we requested the job to be done during the Christmas holidays they delivered the job on time for us to be able to pull out the data needed for our publications. Clinical forms were scanned with high quality and they are easily searchable. Great job eRecordsUSA! I recommend them and I am sure I will ask their help in the future when needed.
- Erika Cavallone
Our experience was very pleasant. Great communication and follow up/through, timely and courteous. Would definitely use the service again.
- Christina McNabb
- Life Technologies
The team at eRecords has been terrific to work with in every respect. Fast, quality service and results at competitive pricing. Our group has been working with eRecords for over a year now and we will continue our business together.
As a member of the Sequoia Audubon Society of San Mateo County, we asked eRecords USA to scan old newsletters into PDF searchable files. They successfully scanned 2,853 pages representing 421 files. The newsletters were scanned in B&W at 400 dpi. Prior to beginning the project, eRecords USA provided us with a written estimate. They initially estimated the project to take 4-6 weeks but the project was completed in just 2 weeks. During my initial meeting with eRecords USA, Sharma took the time to ...
I am a happy repeat customer for over 3 years now! eRecordsUSA scanned all my course readers so I could go to class with my ipad instead of a heavy backpack full of paper. Very happy to have found them! Fast and reasonable turnaround time. With OCR, so all my documents are searchable. Thank you, eRecordsUSA!
Very professional. Scans quality is quite good considering the age of the documents. Great customer service, and very good turnaround time. Highly recommended.
I found eRecordsUSA and have been extremely pleased with the work they did, and are doing, for me. I gave them numerous unorganized boxes of genealogy records, miscellaneous documents of all shapes, sizes, quality, and kind, family photos of various vintages, even yearbooks from 1917 and 1918. They have efficiently, and very importantly, created quality scans of all the documents. For the books, they returned the books unharmed. The quality of the scans of photos from nearly 100 years ago, an...
ErecordsUSA was great! They provided us with high quality document scanning and printing and everything was done on time even when we gave them a tight window to work with. Everyone is very friendly and professional and very easy to work with it. They communicated with us very well and got all our scans done in time. I highly recommend eRecordsUSA
I can't imagine a better Newspaper scanning service provider than eRecordsUSA. They are fantastic! We had them scan our bilingual newspaper, El Tecolote, and it was not an easy job because in the early years of our publishing (1970s), the reader flipped the newspaper to get one language or the other. This job required a lot of careful work on the part of the eRecordsUSA staff. I honestly think this company beats every other scanning service in regard to quality and price. Super nice people too!
eRecordsUSA provided a great Magazine Scanning job in several missing issues of a magazine in two languages, and then applying dual-language OCR to make the text searchable. The quality of the scans was outstanding. Recommend them most highly.
Our company needed several magazine articles scanned - apparently a smaller than usual Magazine Scanning project for these guys - but they took it on nonetheless. Some of the pages in the first round of scans were slightly crooked, but they straightened and cropped the problematic pages quickly and efficiently, ultimately delivering great scans. The original magazines were returned in perfect condition.