- Need to share a large volume of documents in real-time, as well as establish control over who can access certain information.
- Internal communication within the educational community is ineffective, slow and inefficient.
- Management of numerous data and information through spreadsheets, which is a waste of time that could be used in other tasks.
- Lack or loss of files and documentation of the educational center, school or institution from its origins to the present.
- Shortage or inexistence of personnel dedicated to archival and documentary work, with the consequent disorganization of the archives.
- Little physical space to keep all the documents
- Ignorance of the existence of new forms of organization, the digitization process, and document management programs.
What Types Of Education Records Do We Scan?
eRecordsUsa can scan, convert and store many different kinds of records for schools. Here are some of the school records we work with most often:
- Minutes from school board meetings
- Student billing statements
- Transcripts and report cards
- Student records
- Personnel files and HR documents
- School newspapers and student publications
- Applications for financial aid and related materials
- Medical records
- Class schedules
- Payroll and payroll tax records
Believe it or not, the list provided above offers just a sampling of the types of school records we scan, digitize and store on a regular basis.
A paperless system eliminates the need for a functional internal paper management system. It gives you the ability to optimize your document flow for everything from admissions to archives.
Here are some of the benefits that document scanning and management systems have brought to the education system:
The Benefits Of Document Scanning For Schools
All the other reasons that make you want to scan documents in educational institutions make it possible to better serve the academic community. Here are just a few of the benefits that student document scanning and document management systems have brought to the education system, such as:
- Maintaining an online platform enables access and indexing of scanned documents, as well as providing mobility for professionals to work from wherever they want;
- Having a digital file with student documentation makes it possible to have an online system to request and consult for them;
- Providing access to documentation in a virtual environment is important for optimizing the production process and service delivery;
- Having the agility to find information makes attending faster which is considerably time-saving.
- Scanning documents in educational institutions improve the quality of services provided to the internal and external public, which attracts more students to the school or university.
- A paperless system eliminates the need to have a functional in-house paper management system.
- It gives you the ability to optimize your document flow for everything from admissions to archives.
- Digital documents can be encrypted, password-protected, and easily identified to eliminate the risk of a FERPA violation.
- Restricting access to certain documents by staff or even any intruder that might break-in is one way to safeguard confidential information.
If you are considering investing in a document management program, keep in mind that the process begins with digitization. Each project is carried out step by step with checks on your part to ensure a final result that meets your expectations.
Don’t wait any longer and consult one of our specialists now to analyze your needs.
Student Records & Document Management Service Components
What’s included in the best document scanning software, solutions, and services? Consider:
- Secure transportation pickup and delivery of all documents
- Scanning of your records on high-speed top of the line document scanners
- Indexing your student records to ensure rapid retrieval
- Full quality control procedure to ensure that all images and indexes
- Scanning student records accurately and securely
- Document destruction and destruction certificates
- Secure scanning and file organization for universities
- Accurate and dependable scanning services for corporations
- Fast electronic delivery of converted images
- Securely store physical documents in our climate-controlled storage
Who Have We Worked With
List of our clients from whom we did professional Educational Document Scanning:
Affordable School District Document Management
Every school district must keep track of large volumes of paperwork while supporting the schools, faculty, staff and students. It can understandably be difficult for those working in school district offices to quickly reference a particular document. Our school district scanning services provide a solution.
Digital Record Conversion For Schools & Districts
eRecordsUSA works with school districts and universities across the country, enabling these institutions to benefit from electronic document filing systems. The numerous advantages of choosing our woman-owned document scanning company include:
- Flexible Options – We tailor our college and school district scanning services to fit your unique needs. Whether you need to scan financial documents, student records, or even your school yearbooks, we have the experience and equipment necessary to deliver results.
- High Quality Images – Our document scanning equipment is far superior to the conventional scanners you have likely used. We utilize high-resolution wide and large format scanning technologies that can provide crisp and clear electronic files that are identical to the originals.
- Instantly Find Important Information – When your school documents and records are scanned, they can be converted into searchable text documents. This conversion makes it possible for school employees to search for specific words and find the information students, parents and faculty need much more quickly than before.
- Share Information Across the District – School districts are often quite complex systems that encompass a lot of employees that need to be able to collaborate with one another. School district scanning makes it possible for schools to easily share important information with one another with just the press of a button.
- Confidentiality – At eRecordsUSA we respect the privacy of your students and staff. Our services are never outsourced; our skilled professionals, who adhere to strict confidentiality agreements, perform them exclusively.
Choose Erecordsusa For Educational Document Scanning In Sf Bay Area
Training institutes such as universities, (specialized) colleges, or private establishments often manage a large number of students. Each of these students has a file containing documents such as matriculation confirmations, semester examination forms, and diplomas. The central services, but also the various departments and faculties need access to these documents.
Beyond the ecological challenges represented by the reduction of paper support, digitizing documents has many advantages from an economic and organizational point of view. It should be noted in particular that digitizing your data makes it possible to:
- Choose the most suitable recording formats according to the needs of dissemination and exploitation;
- Optimize document management, a tedious and time-consuming task that may require specific skills;
- Simplify and accelerate file exchanges;
- Reduce production, processing and archiving time;
- Automate operations by limiting the risk of error or omission;
- Facilitate the collaborative work of several stakeholders on the same document;
- Free up space and avoid the clutter created by physical media.
eRecordsUSA offers a student records document scanning service for all formats in San Francisco Bay Area. We are able to digitize plans, specifications, administrative documents and much more. Education Records Scanning is a must for public or private schools wishing to turn to low-paper practices.
It is possible to scan small and large format documents. A good digitization strategy will help you free up space on your premises in addition to increasing the efficiency of your teams since the documents will be easily and quickly accessible by your employees, which facilitates collaboration.
We would like to remind you that we offer a document management & digital scanning service. Files, documents, books, whatever the format, we are able to make quality digitization of your documents.
For your next student records scanning project, feel free to call us. You can chat with our marketing team to know more about our Student Records Document Scanning Service!
To know more about our document scanning services, or to receive a free, no obligation quote, call +1.855.722.6669 or eMail us at [email protected].